Experience & Education:
- High School degree required
- Associate’s, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work or military experience, preferred
- One+ years related sales, software or similar experience and/or training
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to develop effective selling strategies for enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate the company/product value proposition.
- Ability to learn and communicate technical acumen.
- Proven ability to close prospecting calls for next stages of sale.
- Ability to grasp understanding of a technical solution.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and positive team player.
- Demonstrated objection-handling techniques and methods.
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Salesforce or other CRM system
- Familiarity with company organization charts
- Understanding of C-level roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience of conducting inbound or outbound sales phone calls