The Marketing Automation Manager also needs to be a great collaborator and have a solid understanding of the principles and strategies of data-driven marketing, plus hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Pardot.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is a management position.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be our Pardot expert, planning, executing and measuring campaigns across multiple channels.
- Work with Director of Marketing and Managing Editor/Content Marketing Lead to develop strategy, calendars and campaign plans.
- Demonstrate solid writing skills and work with the Managing Editor/Content Marketing Lead to create marketing content like blogs, emails, web page content and other key assets.
- Develop, execute and maintain nurture programs for multiple targets.
- Continuously monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on KPIs and ongoing feedback from sales and marketing.
- Track and report on leading campaign performance metrics, revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI.